Products & Services
The Picus Complete Security Control Validation Platform challenges cyber-security controls at prevention and detection layers by simulating over 10,000 attacks and attack scenarios. It also provides mitigation content and insights to help security teams quickly address weaknesses, enhance threat coverage and visibility, and reduce alert fatigue.
Attack simulations are quick to perform, non-disruptive and can be conducted continuously 24/7 or on-demand.
- Measure and understand readiness to defend against the latest cyber threats and attack behaviors, including the latest types of malware and MITRE ATT&CK techniques
- Automatically and continuously validate the ability of network security, SIEM and endpoint controls to prevent attacks and detect breaches
- Improve the efficacy of security controls to deliver better outcomes and rationalize investments\
- Enhance security operations by enabling defensive and offensive teams to work and collaborate more efficiently and proactively
- Demonstrate compliance with the latest information security regulations and standards
- Identify weaknesses in IPS, NGFW, WAF and other network security controls
- Validate and improve SIEM log management and alert generation
- Validate and improve EDR threat visibility and alert generation
- Address gaps with vendor-specific content, including signatures and detention rules
- Measure the impact of security and infrastructure changes with reports and dashboards
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud